A new Terminal B is on the horizon and construction is underway. All MTA buses and airport, hotel and car rental shuttles will pick-up and drop-off on the Departures Level of Terminal B. MTA bus routes at the airport are also changing.
Changes to MTA Service and Stops
- MetroCard vending machines and Select Bus Service (SBS) ticket machines are located on the Departures Level of Terminal B. MetroCard vending machines are located in the freight elevator lobby. SBS ticket machines are located on the curb.
- MTA buses no longer stop on the Arrivals Level or the old P1 location. Buses pick-up and drop-off at the east side of the outer roadway on the Departures Level.
- The M60 SBS and Q48 buses no longer serve Terminal A/Marine Air Terminal. Riders can take the Q47 to Terminal A or the airport connection bus to Terminal B to connect to these routes.
- From Ditmars Blvd and 102 Street, the Q48 travels West on 23rd Ave, then north along 82 Street. All corresponding stops are located on the opposite side of the street. Stops are made at Terminals B, D, then C.
- The M60 SBS, Q72 buses enter the airport via 94 St. Stops are made at Terminals B, D, then C.
- The Parking Lot 1 bus stop is discontinued.
Changes to Shuttles
- New airport connection buses, Purple, Red and Blue now operate at the airport replacing the Route A and B shuttles. Visit Connecting Within LaGuardia for route map and operating times.
- The Port Authority’s New Route Purple, Red and Blue shuttles (airport connection buses) pick-up and drop-off at the middle lane of the outer roadway on the Departures Level at Terminal B.
- Hotel and car rental shuttles are located on the Departures Level and pick-up and drop-off at both the inner and outer roadway.
- The LGA Employee Shuttle pick-up and drop-off from the far west side of the Arrivals Level, between Terminal B and Hangar 1.
- The Airporter Bus and shared-ride services remain on the Arrivals Level.
- Visit www.mta.info for more information and route maps for MTA buses.
- Visit Getting To & From > By Public Transit
New Port Authority Shuttle Bus Routes
New MTA Bus Routes